Hey I love the your blog! but seriously all those pics could definitely fit into just one post, it's a little irritating
Hello anon, thanks for using your manners.
I am aware that a photo-set would be more convenient for the sake of organization (and it would actually be easier for me to tag, and use, and everything would be happier for me). HOWEVER, I know that there’s some people who have computers that go hay-wire with photo sets :(
I can’t please everyone, so I just do the best I can with the limited resources an imperfect platform such as tumblr gives me.
What is it with blogs having no fucking clue how to use a queue? This is the fourth damn letter I've written and about to be the fourth unfollow. I do not want to have a mass spam of slight variations of the same picture of him on a damn red carpet. Queue them up and give your followers some fucking variety.
1) This is a resource blog. As soon as something becomes available, I post it.
2) Because that’s the way I like resource blogs to be. If something happens, I want to have all of it at the same time, and not have to wait or look around everywhere to find this or that. I want to make sure my followers know that whatever it is they want, I’ll do my best to find it for them as soon as possible.
3) Whatever makes you think I have anything else to post?
4) I have a real life outside of this. I don’t owe you anything, and nobody is paying me to do this. I do this for fun.
5) You are very rude. Go get yourself a real problem instead of writing ANONYMOUS letters to fan blogs about how annoyed you are at their posting habits.
NOBODY OWES YOU ANYTHING. Much less when you don’t even have the decency to write a personal message so this can be kept in private.